Confirmed Talks (in alphabetical order)
- Miroslav Kárný, Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Czech Republic: "Automated Preferences Elicitation"
- Ritchie Lee, Carnegie Mellon University: Modeling Humans as Reinforcement Learners: How to Predict Human Behavior in Multi-Stage Games
- David Leslie, Department of Mathematics, University of Bristol, United Kingdom: “Random belief learning”
- David Rios Insua, Royal Academy of Sciences, Spain, and Aisoy Robotics sl, Spain: "An Adversarial Risk Analysis Model for an Emotional Based Decision Agent"
- Pascal Poupart, School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada: "Automated explanations for MDP policies"
- Stephen Roberts, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, United Kingdom: "Bayesian Combination of Multiple, Imperfect Classifiers"
- Naftali Tishby, The Hebrew University, Israel: "Emergence of reverse hierarchies in sensing and planning by optimizing predictive information"
- Alessandro E.P. Villa, University of Lausanne, Switzerland: "Effect of emotion on the imperfectness of decision making"
Please check Workshop Programme for actual information.
Responsible for information: AS