Mixtools is a toolbox designed for learning, prediction and control design with probability mixtures with a stress on fully probabilistic of strategies. The toolbox functions cover:
- Initialization of mixture estimation.
- Approximate mixture parameter estimation.
- Prediction with mixtures.
- Design of adaptive decision making strategies
- Design of advisory systems
The toolbox functions offers the possibility of processing with high-dimensional data records, dynamic mixture components and extensive sets of learning data.
Support of grants
- Fully probabilistic design of dynamic decision strategies, Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, No. 102/08/0567, 2008-2011
- Research center DAR, MŠMT 1M0572, 2005-2011
- Dynamic clustering: theory, algorithms and software, Grant Agency of the Czech Republic No. 102/03/0049, 2002-2005
- Dynamic clustering for control of complex processes, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic No. S1075351, 2002-2005
SVN repository (with password only):
Responsible for information: AS