The main direction of the research is a design and investigation of model-based control approaches and methodologies for their real implementation and self-tuning of their parameters.
The research is focused predominantly on:
The issue of the model-based approaches is
- A choice and composition of suitable model for given control strategy.
The models taking into consideration are:
- Input Output regressive models
- State-Space models
The models are obtained either by some identification procedure (least squares, probabilistic theory) or they are determined on the basis of mathematical-physical analysis.
- Tuning of the controllers.
The tuning is investigated from two sides:
- aimed advices for manual tuning based on mathematical-physical relations
- automated tuning based on probabilistic theory
Individual investigated control approaches are characterized in the following pages:
Odpovědnost za obsah: AS